Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My comments on feedback from classmates!!!

I think that my fellow classmates comments gave me a lot of confindence because I wasn't sure if I was doing the annotating part correctly. Also they gave me a lot of good tips to help me improve my annotated bibliography. The following things are my list for my plan of revision:

1) Reread over the assignment and make sure it is all grammatically correct
2) Try to make my writing more sophisticated now that I have the basis done
3) Maybe not include the naysayer in my introduction becaue I don't address it in my annotation even though it will be included in the paper
4) Continue reading my sources because I have a few book sources yet to read and research its contents
5) Make sure that all of my sources are cited correctly

No comments: